Friday, September 30, 2011

Reintroduction

Welcome to those handful of folks who have been reading my all too seldom blog posts, and a brief word of explanation for those any any others who may come here new.

Because I've abandoned the e-mail account associated with the previous blog (and because Google apparently won't let me change that) - along with some other considerations which I won't bore you with - I've decided to start fresh on blogging and, perhaps, follow through on my longstanding vision of focusing my gave outward rather than using this as a vehicle to wine about my current situation. That's not to say that none will be inward directed, indeed the first few posts will be just that, but I will try to make them about something other than "y'all feel sorry for me!"

Over time I will fill out the profile, and be re-posting here some of the posts from the other blog that I feel are worthy of being preserved. This post, and the two which follow, are new material, then you will begin to see the re-runs interspersed. Also, I do not promise this - but potentially there might be an occasional post of some creative fiction. I'm kinda of stalled in that area right now but I'd like to share things when I do have a good run.

Finally, I'm going to put this out up front - I make lots of typos (most notoriously, improper capitalization) because i don't type normally. And I despise through proofreading (though I do try to drag myself through it for blog posts) so don't be put off, if you can help it, if you notice such glitches.

thank you all for reading, now and in the future.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment